So... we feel like we've finally hit the big time now... Vogue Living did a feature article on us! We were very fortunate that the lovely Melbourne Editor Georgie Bean approach us late last year for an interview and some further info on who we are, what we're about etc. We're also pretty excited they're title is "The Cool Kids". If you'd like to get the magazine, its the latest issue "May & June" and its on sale now.
In other Media & Press updates...
1. Tribe Katalyst did a blog review of her time at The Finders Keepers and we were featured.
2. The Weekly Review wrote up about us as part of their Creative Couples article in their print edition - you can read about it here on the web version.
3. The Finders Keepers blog write up about our visit to the Melbourne market.
4. The Knot is a wedding website dedicated to all things matrimonial... and we were super happy to see our name on there!
5. Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily wrote up about our new online store.
6. Adore blog featured our online store launch.
8. A Norwegian blogger found out about us - don't ask me how... and I think wrote something flattering - hard to tell as my grasp on Norwegian is somewhat limited to ... hmm.. nada!