All photo's by Marsha Golemac
So here are our professional photo's of our SUPERCOOL new shop at SO:ME Space. We're pretty excited to share it all with you. Make sure you pop down on the market days (wed, fri, sat & sun) to say hi and check it out. We'll be here for 6 months this time! Thanks needs to go to some people who helped make it all happen in no particular order.
1. The team behind SO:ME Space & the South Melbourne Markets (Belinda, Claude, Sinclair & Ceyda)
2. Our awesome and super quick builders - Twelve Nails
3. Our designers from Studio Alto for the awesome manifesto (it takes up a whole wall like a wallpaper describing who we are, what we do and what we are about) alongside our great logo, postcards and overall brand identity.
4. All the talented, creative designers & brands whose product we stock - your fresh designs make us look SuperCool!
5. Our new van Paco - you've really worked hard driving around collecting stock, holding our display furniture and we've loved riding in you!
6. Adolfo (Noonie's papi) - Muchos Gracias for your great painting skills with our Spinning Wheel
7. Clarita (Noonie's mami) - Muchos Gracias for providing us with yummy healthy home cooking whilst we worked 13 hour days to get this ready
8. Adrian (Kate's dad) - Thanks for having a timber yard - its finally come in handy for us - providing the building supplies to make this shop happen
9. Our other family members for being patient whilst we were too busy to talk, have lots of boxes around and supporting us in general
10. Our friends for giving us words of encouragement all the way and then coming in to visit & see our new shop!
11. And instagram for allowing us to share our work in progress with everyone to prove it doesn't happen overnight!
12. Our SuperCool fans who come to shop with us - making this all possible. (otherwise it would just be an art gallery with no-one buying!)